The Small Print
...not so small, because we believe you should be able to make an educated decision.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but in order to get a refund we need to see attendance above 80% to the course and to have done the homework and the learnings. Doing the whole year is what brings the
benefits, but if at the end of the year you are not happy we offer a 100% refund.
- Places are allocated at one per organisation to the lead officer reporting to the board. We do not usually
take more than one person in a charity, if you wish to place more than one person please call to discuss
this with us before booking.
- This course is not open to trustees, we are really sorry, but it is just for paid or unpaid CEO's of charities.
- This course is open to charity CEO's and Social Entrepreneurs. There is some exception to your job titles if you work for a small organisation but are the lead officer.
- This course is only open for Lead officers of charities with a turnover of less than £1m. Everything we teach
is all about how to grow small charity CEO's and make small charities grow, and thus if you are a large
charity we do not feel you would benefit from this particular programme.
- We ask all members to sign up to a diversity pledge, which enables everyone in the leadership programme equity of access and commits you to embedding a equity policy, anti-oppressive and anti-discriminatory policies in your organisation and demonstrating values of anti-oppressive and anti-racist practice in order to complete your fellowship.